My Favorite kind of food

 Hello Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to my first blog, first my name is Aika Cantos but you can call me AC. As you can see in our title its all about in my favorite foods so may favorite food is seafoods all kinds of seafoods like mussel,shrimp,crab,octopus, squid, oysters, etc. I also like chicken and pork they are part of my favorite but seafoods is my number one favorite meal that I really really love. Some people doesn't like seafoods I don't know why, Some people say its not good or delicious and others say its dirty. But I don't mind them because for me there is no food that is 100% clean, so it must be cleaned before cooking and eating it, and for those who don't eat seafood, just try it and you will like it. That all for my first blog and keep looking forward for my second and third blog babye.

Comments