K-pop Idol

 Hello Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to my third and last blog with each all about in my favorite K-pop group, I like BTS, I always watch there show and listen to there songs also I really loved there friendship and someday I want to have or experience that kind of friendship they give me confident and explore more this also they told me and all of the ARMY's that love yourself. I'm so happy to met BTS even I'm sad or happy or mad they are here for me. My Bias is Park Jimin because he is good at singing, good at dancing and he is so handsome and cute at the same time. But i liked all the members let me tell you what I liked about them. Let's start in there leader with each Kim Namjoon also called RM he is so smart in other members he is cute and very tall and also he has one of the most beautiful bodies among them and also he is main rapper. Next is Kim Seokjin also know as Jin he is the oldest member in there group and he is worldwide handsome he said and that's true(hehe) he is the elder brother in the group. Next is Min Yoongi also called Suga he is producer and songwriter, lead rapper in there group he is the whitest of them he liked to play piano,guitar,etc. he is always in his studio to create a lot of song to ARMY listen to it. And next its Jung Hoseok he is the main dancer,lead rapper,sub vocalist of the group and he always smile and easy to make his laugh he is always hyper and energetic at the same time. Next is my bias Park Jimin just like I said a while ago he is the lead dancer and lead vocal he has the highest voice among them but its the opposite of his height he is the shortest among them. Second to the last is Kim Taehyung he is the face of the group and he has the deepest voice among them he is so charming and lovable. And the last member is Jeon Jungkook he is the golden maknae of the group his position is center, main vocalist, lead dancer, sub rapper in the group he is the youngest but he has the most to do in the group. Because of their cooperation and unity they became very successful in life. That's all in my last blog hope you like it and thank you for reading it. babye.

Comments