Fashion

 Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, Its me again and welcome to my second blog with each its all about fashion I will share with you what kind of clothes i like to wear. Since when I was young my grandmother buy my a lots of dresses rather than pants and short because she wants me to become beautiful and elegant and until now she still gives me dresses. I can't get tired of wearing it because its comfortable to wear and its also easy to wear and my body shape is also visible, and others say I look better in a dress because I'm tall and have a white skin. So the dress is perfect for me. And for those people who are shy to dress up because they might be told because of the body appearance, don't believe it because you are wear it because of them you wearing it because you want it.

Comments